On Thursday 11 April 2019, the 2nd year Product Design students attended the 4th creativity and trends conference at the Barcelona Design Museum, where they were able to see two lectures;
- Conference Emotions 2.0. vision for the future of a trend-setting company. Isabel MesaCountry Manager of the agency WGSN of Spain and Portugal.
- Conference of Gilles Lipovetsky: Artistic Capitalism and the Consumption of Experience. and three presentations;
- Miguel Valero EspadaThe studio's creative ESPADAYSANTACRUZ. Visual storytelling through prototypes, installations and experiences that they design and produce.
- Karen Satyr (Experience Design Lead) and Ana Isabel Rodríguez(Customer Experience Manager) of Handleof Handle, Fast-experience: generating experiences that make you fall in love how the brand works the Storytelling interactive.
- The gastronomic experience: communicating through food. Elsa Yranzowho runs his own creative studio Food, Art & design.
Afterwards, they visited the 4 floors of the museum with their respective exhibitions (posters, fashion, design up to the 20th century and product design).